Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I AM -- COOKING / BEING A LEADER

07-07-10

I AM COOKING


It was early in the morning when my mother told me to cook something for lunch. Whoa! Cook? haha.. I admit i'm not that good at cooking and oops it's almost time i had to go to school not to study but to have my Life Group, i was lazy then to get up my bed. (i'll elaborate it more on the second story.haha) So then, i get up and started to cook for my younger brothers because i can't be home during lunch time. It was past nine then when i finished, my Life Group leader was texting me if i'm awake, and what's on my mind then i'll be late. (etc.etc.etc.) After my day in Angeles, i went home and at home the first thing i do was to see if they eaten what i cooked, and whoa! The plate was empty.. haha.. But then again, during dinner my father and mother where not around and texted me to cook for our dinner, they wanted me to fry milk fish, (duh? i don't know how to cook that one..haha..so i didn't cook that instead i just fry maling), we ate together and guess what they eaten what i had cooked. haha.. Most of the time i get irritated with my brother but the fact that they appreciate what i cooked for them made me more feel that i'm their sister and that i should appreciate them more too.. And that teach me a lesson -- appreciation and to get rid of being quarrelsome with them.. =]

____________________________________________________________________

BEING A LEADER

Yes a leader! This day was the second time that i would meet my LG members but this time i wouldn't be the one to share the Word, i ask my LG leader to do it. And i'm praying that all of them would attend and received/accept Daddy God in their life. Luckily out of 8, 4 had arrived and out of that 4 my LG leader thought that there was only one of them who was so attentive. I can say being their leader was a li'l bit painful because you really have to take the risk for them to see how much Daddy God loves them and the eagerness in me to show how i wanted them to have a deeper relationship with Daddy God.
One of my member told me that why others don't appreciate the time that i spend with them, going to school just to share Jesus. Yeah right, a piece of me get hurt knowing that i'm doing all of this not because for me but for them to meet Jesus, to have Him in their own lives. To know the purpose of their life, if they were going on the right path or not. I know that being a leader was a tough decision, not just being a mere believer but being a discipler. A part of me jumps for joy every now and then i share Jesus to others, and i do thank my LG leader for encouraging me so.

And guess what Daddy God revealed to me that i must not worry if i don't have a work right now, i know He will give it to me after all of this sacrifices. It was worth the wait, i know He won't let me down. And God has a wonderful plan for my life. (one of the four laws,haha.) It's true! God has a plan for everyone of us, we just have to entrust everything unto him. Believe - have faith! :) And the most important thing i learned from being a leader is that i shouldn't doubt even for a second and not to be scared of what lies ahead, GOD IS WITH ME,Us - EMMANUEL. (btw it's the name of our Life Group- Emmanuel) . ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment