Sunday, July 4, 2010

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

"be a romantic lover.
care more often.
think of him.
listen to my heart."

those were some of the stuffs that i must do.. REVERSE it. =)

my manifesto celebration falls every 13th of the month.
and now i wanna guard myself.
FOCUS ON IT.

in short: "gusto ko munang maging manhid sa pag-ibig."

not the mere fact that i'm saying all of these, i really wanted to put into action.
and promised that this one guy will be my first&last struggle ever. (PRAYING.)

and at the end of the day i can say, i'm committed to God.
and fulfilled my promise.
it's once in a lifetime. so why not bring all the Glory to Him, love Him more. Grow in love with Our King.
And when it ends, i can proudly say --
"I DID IT, AND I KNOW HE(DADDY GOD) IS PROUD OF ME."
wow isn't that sweet, betcha! haha.. :)
from now on i'll give everything to Him -- surrender ALL..

IT STARTS ^_^

***FOR CHRIST'S SAKE***

No comments:

Post a Comment