Saturday, July 17, 2010

DECISION MAKING

The moment i wake up i'm deciding what to wear? what time should i get to school? would i stay at school to have bonding with the org. or go to church - youthgig?

I made a lot of decisions today. And never should i regret it. This day was a lot of fun. :)

No.1
Guess what i didn't had a b'fast at home because i'm in a hurry my anak-anakan were texting that they need me. So i'm in a hurry, i'm about to judge unde rthe Dancing Dept. in the organization. I had my b'fast in the jeepney, skyflakes and C2. haha

No. 2
Decision Making on the points that i would give to the students who had an entry for the auditions.
--I really had fun judging today. I met a lot of different people and I experience it. (Reminiscing the time when i'm about to audition.haha) It was great! Being a part of Theatre Guild is one of the best thing that ever happened during my college days and i'm thankful with the Organization coz i learned a lot of things - love, friends, discipline,respect. And this next batch, whoa! I'm praying that they would show their care for the Org. -- love&respect. I can see the talents and dedications of the next wanna be TG - very promising! I'm so excited for them. :)

No. 3
Would i stay in the school to judge or go to church?
I admit i really wanna stay on the audition for i really enjoyed judging but then i had to give up the fun i'm feeling. I decided to spend my morning at the Organization and afternoon to church. And that's the best decision and guess what i win one soul. If i failed to go to church that day i would never win that soul. Really everything has a purpose. :)

My day was so great! Daddy God helped me to make my decisions. I really enjoyed this day with His love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment