Thursday, July 29, 2010

07-29-10

I wake up early this morning around 4a.m. and i can't sleep. What i did? I wrestle in prayer. :)

1st- This day i go to San Fernando in Capitol and before going on my destination i saw Kuya Darby and as usual handshake and smile and bid goodbye for a while. A fact in me, I really hate long hours of traveling, but now i'm learning, Praise God. I had experienced for the first time reading book outdoor, I read on the park in front of the NBI while waiting for my cousins without minding the people around me. I just read the book, then pause for a while just to look around, the ambiance, people and everything there. What caught my attention is the beggar, his one eye cannot see and his hands whoa. don't wanna mention it, but he had disabilities. He come to me asking for money but then what i did i give him a cupcake. Funny but that's true. At some point, being all alone there not even knowing the people around you put a smile on my face that i can tell myself i'm matured enough to deal with it. :)

2nd - NSO. I went to the office of my father, i borrowed his phone luckily he brings two cellphones then, i though my phone was not working so i went to him. I'm a shy type as usual, haha. Guess what i can't even looked at my father's co-workers, walked with my face down and they were all staring with me. haha. I left then but before i left i gave to my father some biscuits and C2. haha.. Am i sweet? Not at all. :))

3rd - OTW to Angeles to meet our LG leader for Life Group, but then because of signal error, i thought my sim wasn't working at all so i decided to go at SM Clark to check if globe connection shut down only or my it's my sim that had a problem. Luckily not my sim, i honestly go in panic. Why? Because all i can think then is that my number on every resume that i passed in different companies is that one. Praise God, everything was fine. I went to a cafe, to check out if my LG leader is online but unluckily he wasn't but thanks God Again one of my closest friend was, blest, and i tell her to text him. And then they texted and he meets me at SM.

4th - Chowking. I ate their before the LG plus Fruitas as always, haha. But i'm out of my mind then. Don't wanna tell the whole story, you might laugh at me. As he did. haha. Praise God again i know the manager at chowking and she helps me. I'm eating for about an hour, why? I'm sleepy plus i do talks with him. Haha. We never run out of stories.

5th - Johnny's Supermarket. Lg was held there. To sum it up -- It's all about surrendering. Surrendering everything to Daddy God. If it is His will, so be it. You just have to trust Him in everything. No more worries, no hesitations, just surrender. And challenge again in my own LG to have my own word. I'm so excited again. I'm holding unto God's promises. :)

6th - at home. No works.
at FB, i was blessed with this 2nd year college, a friend of my one Lg member. I'm praying that he'll join our LG next week. I don't worry because i know he'll be there if it's God's will. And Blest too. :)



***NEW GENERATION***
***TO GOD BE THE GLORY***

2 comments:

  1. I will be there, to listen :)
    Ewan kelan. ayun, miss you everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sige. i'm looking forward to it blest..
    aku din, sabi ku nga pagawa na tayo ng subdivision natin.. haha :))

    ReplyDelete