Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sad Thoughts

07-20-10
Somehow it reminds me of this person about the things that happened yesterday, thoughts that make me sad for a while. I had fun having this conversation via text message while i receive this message saying "i know, you don't have to say it always to me."

Whoa! That message made me remind of someone. Someone whom i used to be with before. But i really didn't expect to received that message from that other someone cause he's not that type. Anyways he admit that he didn't meant it and it was only a joke. Ok, move on with it. I just really don't know why i'm being so sensitive right now. It was this day that makes me remind of him, accidentally hearing his voice over the phone when i called one of my friend and whoa talking to my friend i heard his voice.I heard him talking with some of my friends too,his voice was all that i heard though i'm talking with my friend. I can hear him making kulitan with others. I don't know why, but anyways never looked back.


(I TALKING TO MYSELF)
Hey! Love hurts before but with Daddy God right by your side today and tomorrow oh common Carizza what more can you ask for? You're so blessed don't waste your thoughts with the past, leave it behind.That's good. Cheer up! Remember Daddy God would be in joy when He knows that you're fine and when He see you smiling back to Him -- knowing that the reason why you smile is because of Him, right? Ok now i'm doing great! Thank you my Dad. ILOVEYOU! :)

2 comments: