Saturday, July 17, 2010

at the end of the day. .

07-16-10
Laundry + Paperworks of my Father + Unemployment = total sickness.

Whoa! it's been days since i'm working with my Father's stuff. I'm helping him doing his reports, MS Excel - encoding. I get easily irritated when they wake me up then tell me to do that thingy, it's just that i wanna get a li'l rest from that - i hate staying at the front of computer with many hours coz i my head easily aches. But at point what i did to overcome that is to think that it's a training ground if i would work in NSO. I'm not done yet with those paperworks.. haha.. I'll finished them tomorrow. Maybe? :)

During the night we went to our Lola's house (mother side), and that's the only time i didn't go to my father side parents. I feel like my body would give up any time so i decided to stay and have some rest. What's touching about this? Is that my Lola (my mother's parent) is so caring. Guess what she's the one who fix the place where i would lay down. haha. She always make me feel like a baby whenever i'm in their house, i rarely visit them maybe it's because of that. I really miss her. :)

On our way home, arguing stuffs - where would i work? Duh! I'm sick of it. I know they really care for me and thinking my own goodness but. whoa! never mind. I run to my room instantly when we arrived at home to avoid arguments. I cried then. I cried tears to Daddy God, asking him a lot of things. And whoa! He's so magnificent. He's there, wiping my tears and saying i can do all of this - He will be there for me. Isn't he sweet. Knowing at the end of the day, Daddy God would always be there for you. I'm relieved. I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment