Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dream to Reality

06-19-10
I dreamed about this guy, i don't know who's this guy actually.. haha.. but i dreamed of him. .
In my dream, this guy was one of a kind that he would certainly do anything just to please his girl.
I'd love to be that way and certainly every girl would like to be treated as a Princess, isn't? But hey i don't know why in that dream i wasn't that happy knowing that his there for me, and he'll do anything for me. I've been looking for this man who would do anything just to make sure i'm happy but then i wasn't that contented. And boom! I'm awake..

Haha.. Funny how i remembered that dream..

Just a thought, well maybe i'm not happy then with that guy because what he always do was just to please me and not do things for the Glory of God. Nowadays, i'm really looking forward for this guy who loves Daddy God more than he loves me. Now, i understand the real meaning of love. Seeking first Our King before anyone else, then eventually everything else will follow. And I can say i'm so blessed having this chance to make everything all right and continue my Manifesto -- A Journey that would make my life change for the best and glory of God. ♥ÜDaddyGodÜ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment