Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BREAD TALK

07-06-10

Title: Bread Talk
Text: John 6:25-29
Mechanics: Buy a bread or a cracker. Eat it while reading the text. Reflect. Pray

"Devotion or Quiet Time with Daddy God" but this time it has a twist or what Prince Max has called devotion in action. It was shared by Prince Max, i received a text message from him inviting me to do so. And i did it, step by step and i found it more attractive - it really makes sense. While doing it there were a lot of visualization and realization that were happening that make me so eager to have a talk with Daddy God and understand more the essence of what is written on the Bible. Hey you reader, if you wanna do it to i'm inviting you - try it! :)

It was around four o'clock in the afternoon when i've done this devotion. Yes four o'clock, i was awakened then from my nap and was so irritated because that's the only time i had a rest that day - as usual household chores made my day so tiring. My father wake me up asking me to get the clothes that i'd wash 'coz it's like heavy rain would fall. I was so irritated that time thinking that he could done it for me and not to wake me up, but then i talked to myself and pray to be calm.

After doing that, immediately i run to my room and i remembered the devotion and do it. I get a cookies and while reading it i'm eating. But suddenly it stops me to eat when i'm on the part of the verse that says that "you came here not because of my miracles but because of the food." (not exactly that words but same thoughts i'm not holding a bible at this moment). It stops me, but i continue to read the Good News and at the last verse it states there that "you must believe to the one that God has sent." Knowingly that it was Jesus - The Way, The Truth, The Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment