Wednesday, July 14, 2010

5TH MONTH -FAITH

mind you, this week all i can think about is all about "faith"
one reason is that because it was my entry for the article but up to now i'm seeking out for the answers or what should i write.. where would be my starting point?
it was faith that i've been experiencing now. and i'm glad it would be my entry though i don't have ideas on what should i write on the article, i didn't even started to write.

but guess what, it's the word "faith" and by merely applying it into my life make me more closer to Daddy God. It's faith that make me feel that i'm loved by Him. Faith make me embrace His unfailing love for me. And whoa i'm on the fifth month of my Manifesto and i'm really into - embracing his Love for me. Ü

***FAITH, not feeling, pleases God***

No comments:

Post a Comment