Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A TIME FOR OUR KING

it's LG time again. wee, every Wednesday i get excited to go to school not to study but to share Jesus. i don't care who would -- uncertainty. but it's my obligation, i want to obey His words. it doesn't matter if 1 or 2 people come on our LG, what matters most is that i know on my part i'm doing all things that can pleases Daddy God.
Praise God though the weather is not that fine still there were this 3 young people who were there seeking God. I really appreciate them, though i know others don't really have time with it. It's ok, it's their choice but still i'm praying for that right time that they would really find their way to Christ -- slowly but surely.

After my LG with my members, i go ahead to my LG leader house to have an LG. haha.. as usual i never failed to get the chance to listen and share the Word of God. Before the LG started we ate lunch at their home - first time and it's just only by now that we're making decision but as usual "bahala na syndrome" He asked me, "ANO GUSTO MO ULAM?" (kasi bumili lang siya ng lutong ulam and he waited for me para alam niya kung ano gusto ko kainin, andaming ulam. grabii andaming pagpipilian. haha) i told him "SIGE KAHIT ANO NALANG." and he replied, "KAYA NGA HININTAY KITA PARA IKAW PUMILI." and i just said, "BAHALA KA SIGE." then he do the decision, walking back at their house this kuwentuhan stuffs.

I never notice at first where on the Decision Making, we pray then eat. Then updating what happened with our lives this past few days, giving him the Christmas gift and as usual a letter (every 13th of the month when my Manifesto falls i'm giving him a letter). And then, Lg time. It's all about Decision Making. I told him too that i'm confuse on what job should i get. Lot of things we talked about and guess what where unto this topic that his referring to Daddy God but out of the blue we find ourselves laughing for the wrong statements he said "sa akin" though i really understood what he meant to say. LG went good and ended very good that once again we feel the presence of our Lord.

Ooops! I remember his younger sibling, Faith, whenever i go in their house she'll kiss me then ask for pasalubong. haha. I'm used to it so every now and then i know i'll go in their i'll bring one for her. She's sweet that lovely girl but her brother knowingly all her traits he'll just say to me, "pakitang tao lang yan." I'll just then laugh, having this bonding with his family sometimes make me miss his younger sibling. And when his about to take a bath i had this chit-chat with his sister and we go out to buy some foods. Going back after a while when he's done, we had this kulitan the 3 of us. It's me insisting them to kiss each other, haha.. But out of nowhere i don't know why his sister told that thingy, "bakit kayo di nagkikiss." Whoa! A kiddo, what a question. Speechless and we're just both laughing. Grabii. Then we leave their house, seeing they've kissed is heart whelming, that though for a while i can see them in that way. Isn't that sweet. :)

We went back to school then, i'll be waiting for a friend. But i decided to go with him first coz my friend was not around. I sit on other LG and that time i can see him that he was disappointed. I just whisper on my mind that somehow on my part i won't see him being disappointed with me and with my kapatids. It just flow. Whoa! Then had a walked on our way to terminal this kulitan moments with Kyzza and him plus he make jokes that my ex in the org. and him fell inlove with each other by means of simply staring on one another. haha. I really miss them. Hey! My Wednesday, full packed! GREAT:)

***FAITH***



No comments:

Post a Comment